Training consultant / Learning Coach(Law) Office 2010
Training consultant / Learning Coach required by growing International Law Firm, with offices in the UK and Asia. Currently around 900 users across the business, and planning for continuing growth. Specialists in Insurance Law, they take pride in the strength of their client relationships, the standard of work they deliver, and their thirst for innovation.
This is an integral role for the firm where you will provide full life-cycle training; training secretaries, solicitors, partners, fee earners etc. You will be responsible for mentoring users in a high pressured environment, ensuring they get the best out of their systems.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Some experience as an IT Trainer / Systems Mentor, working in a pragmatic fashion and displaying impeccable customer skills (although this does not have to have been your sole duty in your current role as the client is happy to look at candidates with development potential
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Institute of IT Training TAP certification – or equivalent - would be advantageous but not essential.
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Working to ensure consistent delivery of training and improved use of systems across all service lines, key responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring on systems, applications and devices, including bespoke property-sector software, to ensure best practice use of systems and devices.
- Performing full lifecycle training including TNA, Course Design, Delivery and Review
- Designing and Creating QRGs, Video Casts, E-Learning, and traditional courseware
- Providing feedback, reports and statistics relating to all training and skills transfer
- Performing training needs analysis and follow-up across all areas of the firm
- Regular floor-walking and training sessions
- Work closely with the Head of Learning & Development to deliver strategic goals and culture changes
- Work with other departmental heads to provide relevant training to their respective team members
This is an exciting opportunity to do much more than just standard training - working closely with heads of departments to help improve the use of applications in all areas across the firm.
This role needs someone with a passion for training and a proactive approach, in return it offers lots of opportunity to get involved in the range of training offered and the methods of training delivery. If you think this fits you then get in touch!
IT Training consultant / Learning Coach(Law) Office 2010