Test Manager – Legal / Professional Services - London
Test Manager with extensive experience devising and implementing Testing Strategy and methodology required for a leading global Legal / Professional services firm. Based in the City of London you will manage a team coordinating internal and external staff, planning and carrying out testing for a broad range of applications and services.
This role will be at Senior Management Level within the IT department, with particular responsibility for devising and implementing the strategy for the Testing Function. You will be responsible for running the day to day test effort over different test phases, supporting the test team members and delivering to deadlines, working closely with representatives from Business Analysis, Development, Operations and Service Delivery.
The Test Manager will need to influence Steering Committees and other Senior Managers / Stakeholders as necessary, ensuring best practice testing in projects, releases, and BAU changes.
- Enthusiastic Test Manager with broad knowledge of End to End Testing lifecycle
- Functional, Non –Functional, Performance and Automation Testing
- Devising and implementing Testing Strategy
- Management of a team of 15 or more test analysts
- Management of external and off shore 3rd party resource, as well as internal staff
- ISTQB/BCS/ISEB Certification
- Stakeholder and Peer influence – bringing about change in processes and practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging position with influence, working for a market leading legal services organisation.
Excellent benefits and compensation package including bonus.