Test Analyst required by international law firm to be responsible for the coordination and undertaking of the testing of new systems and applications, ensuring there is a thorough and consistent approach to testing applications. This will involve developing an understanding of the key functionality within applications, documentation and the development of test scripts.
A highly regarded International Law Firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, currently undergoing an extended period of IT transformation part of which is a Windows 10 Upgrade for which this role will take testing responsibility.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting and working with colleagues in business departments and other regions to develop test plans, organise testing, collate results and feed back to technical teams
- Providing regular reports and updates to colleagues on the status of assigned tasks making sure they are consulted where appropriate and issues escalated for attention
- Thorough execution of tests scripts and documentation of results
- Providing guidance on the appropriate level of testing to IT Project Managers
Key skills required:
- Working knowledge of legal applications, including but not limited to iManage DMS, Microsoft Office, BigHand, Workshare, InterAction, Elite and associated systems
- Experience of working in an ITIL-based support environment and with Help Desk systems such as vFire
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified
- Concise and clear reporting of issues with suppliers, IT and business staff
This role requires experience of working in a medium to large multi-site professional services organisation and broad experience of legal industry applications.