Technical Support Analyst - iManage
Technical Support Analyst required by leading Document Management Consulting Firm. Great opportunity to specialise in Document Management Systems, and gain technical certification/accreditation in iManage.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will be a key technical point of contact for client implementations of iManage, and other DMS systems. You will perform troubleshooting and advanced technical support of the back-end system configuration and integration with other IT systems. You will also get to support the installation and configuration phases for new client projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing faults in software, servers, and networks
- Following configuration and troubleshooting documentation as well as contributing to new guides and updates
- Logging, prioritising and managing multiple support requests at any one time
- Escalating and managing issues through to resolution with the appropriate vendor
- Installation and configuration of applications, systems and services
- Distributing software releases, service packs or patches to servers and end clients
- Supporting new applications and running network applications to support system and users
- Establishing excellent working relationships with clients
- Testing / evaluating new technology
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of Document Management Systems (e.g. iManage, Net-Docs, OpenText) and be able to carry out technical configuration and troubleshooting. Experience with application deployment and installation is desirable, as well as server and network monitoring and troubleshooting.
This would be a great role for someone with experience troubleshooting issues around Document management systems within a professional services firm (law / finance / accountancy) and looking for their next step.
Excellent benefits include private medical, pension and bonus schemes, as well as perks including coffees, cinema vouchers, and more.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send over your latest CV and get in touch to hear more.
Please note we will be making use of our video interviewing platform for first round interviews for this role.