Service Desk / Support Analyst
Service Desk / Support Analyst required for professional London Based IT Support Team on their 1st and 2nd line service
You will be part of on the Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line remote support to users on MS Windows, Office, Active Directory,
Blackberry Devices and Server, as well as other bespoke applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to achieve an 80%+ first time fix
- Responding to Service requests by email and telephone
- Investigating Technical issues with PCs, Laptops, and Citrix Thin Clients
- PC and Laptop and printer configuration
- Handling 'How do I' queries
- Following the Major Incident process by identifying major support incidents and liasing with support teams
- Build and support laptops, desktops, printers and Blackberrys
Technical knowledge of the below:
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 Suite: knowledge of installing, configuring and supporting
- Remote technologies tools: Citrix, RSA SecurID Administration
- Understanding of networking technologies
To be successful in securing the role you should have experience working in a Service Desk. You should have 2-3 years experience of working in a professioanl services environment.
This is an exciting role working with the most up to date technology wiithin a professional services environment. It's a great opportunity to gain more exposure in building and configuring hardware, aquiring more knowledge around networking technologies and helping with important IT projects and rollouts of new technology.
Service Desk / Support Analyst - Windows, MS Office, AD, Blackberry