Service Desk Analyst / IT Support - Accounting Firm
Service Desk Analyst / IT Support sought to join the the London based IT team of a nationwide Accounting Firm.
A 600 user top 20 nationwide Accountancy firm with 7 offices, including Bristol, Manchester, and London.
They take pride in delivering exceptional client service, and offering their team members exciting, challenging and rewarding career paths. This year they are undetaking a number of projects, implementing a new Document Management System, as well as developing their ITIL based Service Delivery processes.
Key experience required:
- At least 2 year's experience in an IT Support role, delivering remote and hands on support
- Experience gained within a corporate environment (Law, Accountancy, Insurance)
- Microsoft Office Support experience, ideally combined with a Document Management System (DMS) such as iManage, NetDocs, Opentext, eDocs or similar
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic customer focused individual to be part of a growing IT team within a Law firm. This role would suit someone with a keen interest in IT Support, looking to develop new skills.
Working as a Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Working in a Service Desk / Helpdesk function supporting users throughout the firm by providing remote and deskside support
- Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to resolve as many calls as possible at first point of contact
- To escalate calls internally and with third parties
- Responding to “How do I..” queries and providing ad-hoc training as well as technical support
Your technical knowledge should cover as many of the following as possible:
- Windows 10 / Windows 8/7
- Citrix Remote Access
- Office 2016 / Office 2013/2010
- Active Directory – User Admin / Creation
- Document Management Systems - Worksite/Filesite, iManage, NetDocs, eDocs etc
- Windows Server 2003/2008 account admin
Candidates should have a strong emphasis on customer service. Prior training and work experience in an ITIL structured environment is highly desirable.
Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst - Accounting Firm