Service Desk Analyst / Desktop Support Analyst - Law Firm
Service Desk Analyst (2nd line) required for the Birmingham Head office of a nationwide 500+ user Law Firm. As a Service Desk Analyst, you'll deliver comprehensive support for the firm's applications, desktop and mobile operating systems, and devices.
The Service Desk Analyst will join a team totaling 5, responsible for providing remote and hands-on support to the firm's users across their UK offices.
* Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support for users in the firms' offices across the UK
* Troubleshooting Computer Software and Hardware, Network Devices and Mobile Devices
* Advanced Support of MS Office Applications
* Supporting AV / Meeting Room Technology
* Managing escalated tickets from other team members
* Carrying out floor walking and deskside visits, including occasional travel to other offices (including Manchester & London)
You'll enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving, as well as helping people and providing 1st class customer service. You'll ideally have worked in professional services or corporate settings before (e.g. law, finance, accounting.)
Your experience should include:
- Working in a highly Service Focused IT Support team, ideally in professional services (Law, Finance, Accountancy)
- MS Office 2013-2016 / O365
- Legal Technology / Applications including iManage Worksite / FileSite, Winscribe Dictation, Interaction CRM
- Configuring PCs, laptops, and mobile devices
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Configuring and deploying applications
- Installation and support of smartphones
- Updating support calls in the service management tool
- Tracking IT Assets
- 26 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
This role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to work within a professional environment, committed to delivering high standards of service.
Apply now then get in touch for more information.