Service Delivery Manager
£70 - £75k (neg) + benefits
Service Delivery Manager / Support Services Manager required for one of the top City Law Firms to manage their 1st and 2nd line service desk, DeskSide Support, and VIP Support teams, totalling 25 people. You'll join the Senior Management team in the firm with responsibility for user facing support teams.
We are seeking someone with a successful track-record and demonstrable experience managing teams of 15+ staff, driving service improvement initiatives alongside taking responsibility for engaging with the user base to strengthen relationships and understand business needs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day activities of a team of 20-25 staff spanning Service Desk, Deskside Support and VIP Support
- Delivery of appropriate SLA's, leading major incidents, and acting as a point of escalation for your team leaders
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal customers, being pro-active in the service delivered
- Driving and maintaining ITIL processes
- Ensuring all policies and procedures including change maangement procedures are followed
- Enhancing service delivery to all customers
- Analyse support desk activity and make recommendations for increased organisational efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitoring progress on longer term support issues
- Attend service review meetingings to discuss service and suggest ideas for improvement
- Continually reviewing best practice
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who is looking for a role where they can imprint their personality and ideas.
Service Delivery Manager / Support Services Manager