Service Desk Manager
£75-90k + benefits. 2-3 Days in the Office
Senior Service Desk Manager required for a leading international professional services firm to manage their Service Desk functions in the UK and Europe. You'll be focused on the strategic development of the Service Desk function, tooling, and processes that are in place for around 4000 users. You'll be the overall head of a team of around 30 analysts, managed day to day by a small team of regional managers that report into this role.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully managing support teams and the ability to drive service improvement initiatives. You will be responsible for engaging with the user base to strengthen relationships and provide the highest level of service
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Continually looking for ways to enhance and improve the service offering, including implemenationg of tools such as self-help, automation, chatbots etc
- Taking accountability for the delivery of appropriate SLA's, including defining and agreeing these with different business units
- Leading major incidents and acting as a point of escalation for your team leaders and managers
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with internal customers, being pro-active in the service delivered
- Working with the ITIL Service Design function on the ongoing development of support processes and procedures
- Working with Projects and Transformation to ensure successful go live of new technologies, and that new solutions are supportable / supported appropriately
- Enhancing service delivery to all customers
- Analyse support desk activity and make recommendations for increased organisational efficiency and effectiveness
- Regular presentation and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team in IT
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who is looking for a seasoned Service Desk Manager looking to take a more strategic role as the next step in their career.
Apply now, then get in touch for more information.