Security Analyst - CISSP, SIEM, CEH, Checkpoint
Security Analyst required by global corporation to provide advanced-level data network and security design, implementation and troubleshooting across an enterprise environment.
Prerequisite skills and experience required:
- Experience designing, supporting and managing Cisco built global enterprise networks
- Extensive knowledge of Check Point firewalls and Windows server security
- Security incident and event management (SIEM) process experience.
- Complex routing protocol experience i.e. EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
Other 'nice-to-have' skills (the more the better!) are:
- One (or preferably both) of the CEH and GIAC GSEC certifications
- User Behavior Analytics - Rapid7 Insight IDR
- IDS & IPS (Snort, Suricata, Alienvault or others)
- DLP product - Digital Guardian
- Endpoint security products - Symantec, Sophos or others
- Application White Listing – Bit9
- Privilege account management solution - CyberArk Privilege Server and Privilege Session Manager, Secret Server or others
- Vulnerability scans and penetration testing using Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose or others
- Forensics analysis using Guidance Encase platform or open source tools
- Open source security tools (Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, Powershell Empire, Kerberoast, TrustedSec SET and others) and network traffic analysis
You will be responsible for technical management of advanced networking hardware and circuitry and provide network services support at an advanced level to application developers, end users and other operational personnel.
You will also be the primary owner of the firms continued focus and investment on InfoSec initiatives such as Cyber Essentials +. GDPR and ISO 27001.
The ideal candidate will deliver group design and product recommendations and configurations and will resolve client business network and security problems through research, network installation and customisation, network administration and network management support.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity have security protocol influence across a large global environment.
Security Analyst - CISSP, SIEM, SEH, Checkpoint