£30-35k + benefits
Reporting Analyst sought for the Manchester office of an International Law firm. This is a new role, taking central responsibility for the development & production of reports and management information for use across the firm.
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for building a new library of common reporting templates including both financial and non-financial data. You'll work closely with people around the business to understand their reporting and information needs, and then creating and delivering meaningful reports that can be used to improve business performance and outcomes.
- Extracting and collating data and management information from various systems in the firm (including their case management system)
- Data reconciliation and verification between systems where appropriate
- Assessing the information produced from queries and reports for reasonableness and accuracy
- Producing Finance Reports
- Reviewing existing / legacy reporting across the firm to assess duplication, inefficiencies, or unnecessary reporting
- Defining and maintaining a new catalogue of standard reports to use as a reference for future requests and to identify gaps in current information
- Carrying out other ad hoc analytical tasks
- Communicating the results / insights of data analysis in written and verbal form to a wide variety of people
The successful Reporting Analyst will have:
- SQL query writing skills, with the ability to write queries to retrieve and/or update data
- Experience with report writing tools and applications (Excel, SSRS, PowerBI)
- An expert understanding of database objects, structures, tables and fields
- Hands-on experience in data warehousing codes and principles
- The proven ability to present data in a coherent and easy-to-absorb format
This a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the reporting function and make it your own.
26 days' annual holiday, plus statutory holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Private medical insurance
Permanent health insurance
Apply now, then get in touch to discuss more details.