A Project Manager is required by a leading MSP to ensure the successful integration of their new Business Operating Model and processes redesign following a merger with another company.
You will lead on delivering projects which include target operating model transformation across process, people & organization, as well as system Integrations. This position gives you the opportunity to play a critical role in creating the change capability for the organization.
- Proven experience in projects and change operating at a manager level within a professional service organisation
- Excellent knowledge of target Operating Model, Process / Business change approaches.
- Project experience includes; IT Business System, process improvement, and M&A integration.
- Strong experience in Stakeholder Management
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in the provision of workable solutions,
- Experience in designing & delivering operations/people change initiatives in complex matrix environments.
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodologies i.e Prince 2, PMP, APM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading MSP during a period of significant growth and change.