Project Manager - 1,500-use Law Firm, London
Project Manager sought by this 1,500-user law firm undergoing significant business process and technology change.
The role will augment a growing Projects team and take end-to-end ownership of business-led technology change projects as well as help drive best practice within the team.
- Contribute to the improvement of the project delivery function
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, customers, and suppliers
- Work with them to scope projects and develop resulting project plans
- Lead project teams of internal and third-party resources
- Work with all parties to ensure smooth process change and adoption
- Communicate regularly with all parties and report accurately and succinctly
The role is a 12-month, fixed-term contract offering scope to make a significant impact on the project pipeline and how the team functions as a PMO.
Project Manager - 1,500-user Law Firm, London