Programme Director / Programme Manager - Pricing Solutions
Programme Director / Programme Manager sought by a fast-scaling InsureTech firm to take on a client (B2B) facing role, providing end to end program execution, and managing senior level relationships with their latest international insurance firm client. You will take the lead on a 12 month+ programme to implement a new SaaS pricing tool.
The successful programme manager will have experience leading Programmes in the Insurance Sector, ideally involving pricing solutions. You will be commercially astute, able to manoeuvre between a variety of internal and external senior stakeholders spanning C-Level Business Management, Technology, and Project Management. The role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage distributed teams
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Senior Stakeholder Relationships and Engagement throughout the programme
- Ensuring successful overall implementation of the new Pricing Tool solution
- Lead and implement the project governance framework, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both internally and externally
- Evaluate Commercial & Financial project risks and proposing mitigation actions
- Managing the Project Delivery Function on the build and implementation of the solution
- Managing client readiness
You should have:
- 3+ years of Programme Management experience in the Insurance Sector, ideally involving pricing solutions. (Other Professional Services experience on Finance Systems Programmes would also be relevant)
- Project Management certification including Agile e.g., PMI or PRINCE2.
- A background in Technical Project Management, having managed one or more mission critical SaaS projects.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames in an international customer facing environment with multiple stakeholders up to C-level.
This is initially a 3 month contract role, expecting to run at least 12 months.
IR35 Status to be assessed.