Network Support Analyst required by global Law Firm in the Largest of their 28 offices.
With offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia and the United states this firm operates as a global partnership supporting professional development and giving new hires a platform to flourish.
Sole Network Analyst in a team of 5 in infrastructure this role will take responsibility for the delivery of Network Services for the London office and assist with offices in the AMEA region.
A team player with the ability to work collaboratively within a global environment who also possesses an eagerness to learn and develop, utilising all resources available to you.
Knowledge and Experience;
- A sound understanding of Windows network infrastructure - DNS, DHCP, Clustering and Active Directory environment.
- Good knowledge of networking concept - TCP/IP, routing, switching, VLAN and networking principles.
- familiarity with Network Hardware - Router, switches, firewalls
- A strong methodical approach with a background of in depth troubleshooting.
- A basic understanding of virtualisation concepts.
This role will be supported by a US Network team and will offer lots of chances for upskill and development into a Senior Network Engineer.