Messaging Engineer required by corporate law firm to be the owner of the firm's messaging systems and to be the main point of contact with regards to developing, maintaining and providing support leadship, business continuity, change management and release management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead projects in respect of upgrades to messaging/unified communications system components
- Gain awareness and provide support for other systems such as our chosen server and storage operating systems
- Standardise and globalise messaging systems taking into account both global and regional needs
- Contribute to the roadmap for continuous improvement, evolution and suitable replacement when/where necessary, of the messaging systems employed at the firm
Key skills required:
- MS Exchange 2003/2010/2013
- Skype for Business
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Office 365
Candidates must also demonstrate strong communication skills and have previous experience of working in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance, finance).