IT Trainer - Junior - required for a central London boutique Law Firm to join their Learning and Development Team in London. We are looking for someone passionate about helping people and sharing knowledge who is looking to progress into training.
As a Junior Trainer you will help deliver a mix of classroom training, webinars, E-Learning and developing training materials, all while working alongside the Senior Trainer as your coach and mentor.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Training on systems, applications and devices, including bespoke software, to ensure best practice use
- Performing full lifecycle training including TNA, Course Design, Delivery and Review
- Designing and Creating QRGs, VideoCasts, E-Learning, and traditional courseware
- Regular floor-walking and training sessions
- Providing feedback, reports and statistics relating to all training and skills transfer
- Performing training needs analysis and follow-up across all areas of the firm
The ideal candidate will currently be working in a support role in legal or professional services and looking to move into training. Your skills and experience should include:
- Knowledge of a document management system such as NetDocuments, or iManage Filesite/Worksite (DMS)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Office 2016 / O365 suite
- Experience of helping users with "how do I..." queries
- Ability to adapt quickly to new applications and technologies
- Client / Customer service - great communication and expectation management skills
You'll get to learn from an experienced Training Manager who can help you develop your skills in training. Future career pathways include senior training and/or more project focused roles.
- 60% work from home (WFH 3 days per week)
- Health Care
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Generous holiday entitlement