IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst required for a prestigious US Law firm working and supporting users in their London office. As an IT Support Analyst, you will deliver support for the firm's applications, desktop and IT systems and devices. This role is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and confident individual to join an IT Department committed to delivering high standards of service.
The IT Support Analyst will join an IT team responsible for providing effective support to the firm's users. As part of a close- knit team, you'll have the opportunity to learn from others when more in-depth troubleshooting is required, and so quickly get to build your experience and knowledge.
- Provide top-level quality customer service in person and via telephone/email.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Assist employees with IT hardware and software issues including the company's case management system, computer networking, video conferencing etc.
- Provide solutions to desktop, mobile and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents/problems.
- Maintain and administer users on the telephone system.
- Follow ITIL v3/v4 best practice framework
- Able to troubleshoot document production in Microsoft Word, PDF, Excel etc.
- Maintain knowledge base to ensure a consistent level of service
Key Experience Required
- Working in a highly Service Focused IT Support team, supporting users in Active Directory
- MS Office 2013-2016 / O365
- Experience of Windows Server (2012R2/2016/2019)
- Configuring PCs, laptops, and mobile devices
- Windows 7 &10
- Configuring and deploying applications
- Installation and support of smartphones
- Updating support calls in a service management tool
- ITIL V3/V4 Qualification desirable
- Flexible approach to covering shift patterns where necessary
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your IT Support Career - get in touch to hear more!