IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst sought for to join a 2000 user professional services firm to join their growing Information Security Function. The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for security monitoring and incident response of the firm's IT systems and data, as well as helping further mature and develop the security and threat management tools and technology. You'll be knowledgeable around security best practices and continually review system security configurations and undertake technical risk assessments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of security systems, including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, web filtering, malware protection, data loss prevention, authentication logs other security controls
- Incident response activities from detection, through analysis to response and recovery
- Performing vulnerability scans on networks, servers, systems and applications, reviewing and actioning findings as required
- Monitor and respond to incident reports and service requests.
- Maintain security designs to support the firm and provide guidance and support in their use
- Conduct technical security audits and perform technical risk assessment
- Conduct firewall rule reviews, network and systems configuration audits
- Monitor the use of privilege account management systems
- Keep abreast of the cyber security threats and review threat intelligence information
- Contribute to weekly security reports including keeping track of information security metrics.
- Interact with technical teams to provide support for security systems.
- Maintain the security operational procedure documentation
You'll be an IT Security Professional with experience in a similar SecOps / Technical IT Security Role. Your technical skills and experience should cover as many as possible of:
- Windows server and client security
- Windows Active Directory and group policy
- IDS & IPS
- End Point Protection
- E-mail protection
- Vulnerability management
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Filtering technologies
- Network technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Office 365
- Azure Cloud Security Services
- Website security
- Certifications in CompTIA Security+, CEH or GIAC would be great too
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please apply then get in touch.
IT Security Analyst