IT Manager /IT Service Manager
IT Manager required for a London-based Law Firm to be responsible for supporting core applications and the Server / EUC technologies used by around 100 staff. The IT Manager will be a key liaison between technology and the business, capturing and responding to IT requests and responsible for providing a responsive support service. You will work hands-on with technology, as well as overseeing a small team of Support Analysts, to ensure that the solutions provided support the business goals and are reliable and robust.
- Supporting the business to resolve IT related issues
- Overseeing the IT Suppot team and Vendors, including monitoring services provided and performance in line with contracts
- Gathering requirements from the business for projects and service changes
- Researching and sharing relevant information about new IT Equipment and Solutions that may support business objectives
- Producing documentation for IT processes and Designs
- Coordinating the new starters/leavers processes, including kit orders / collection etc
- Developing contingency and DR plans to enable continuous working and preservation of data in the event of outages
- Project managing IT changes
You'll be an experienced IT Professional with hands-on experience providing support on a variety of technologies including laptops / desktops / mobile devices, as well as servers and Cloud-based services.
You will ideally have experience in a Law Firm - other experience in Partnerships or Professional Services could also be considered.
You'll also have excellent communication skills to gather requirements and explain technical concepts to the business using appropriate terminology and language.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspiring business and support their growth during an exciting period of change.
Apply now and get in touch for more information!