IT Helpdesk Analyst
Contract 3-6 months
IT Helpdesk Analyst required to provide 1st Line IT Support support for a 150 user law firm in Glasgow. You'll help with a mix of hardware and software support on MS Windows, Office 365 applications, Laptops and Desktops, Mobile Devices, User Account Management, and more.
This is a great for someone with a keen interest in IT Support, who is either looking to kick start their IT career or has 1-2 years experience and is looking to progress their career in a new environment.
Working as an IT Helpdesk Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Manning the IT Helpdesk responding to queries by phone and email from users throughout the law firm
- Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to fix as many issues as possible as the first point of contact
- Responding to "How do I.." queries
- Identifying clients needs, clarifying information, researching issues and providing solutions
- Escalating advanced calls internally or coordinating and liaising with third parties as necessary
You'll ideally have some previous experience in a Helpdesk / 1st line support role, with a keen interest in IT and a desire to learn more. You'll also enjoy delivering a high standard of customer service, helping manage user expectations and delivering a white-glove style service. Experience in a professional services firm (law firm, finance, accounting) would also be very helpful.
Your technical knowledge should cover as many of the following as possible:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Laptop and Desktop Support
- Active Directory User Account Management / password resets
- Mobile Device Management and Support (iPhones, iPads, Android devices)
Knowledge of legal applications, such as a Document Management System (NetDocs) or Practice Management System (3E, MatterSphere and Rekoop/Intapp) would be highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic customer-focused individual to develop their career. Apply now, then get in touch for more information.
1st Line IT Support Analyst