International forward thinking Law Firm require an IT Developer to join their team. The role will be responsible for developing, maintaining, supporting large change projects and upgrading key business applications. The role also encompasses some integration, data loading, transformation, light touch reporting and workflow/BPM.
The IT Developer will work closely with the business to identify and document functional requirements, produce technical designs, and then use these to develop and deploy solutions.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Engaging with the business to gather and document requirements
- Liaising with IT and business teams to assist planning project schedules & providing technical direction
- Maintaining, Scaling and expanding existing applications to ensure a smooth user experience
- Providing 3rd level technical applications support for major software incidents
Key Experience Required:
- Software development experience ideally gained within a professional services background
- Integration Design and Architecture Experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Expertise in programming languages including, but not limited to: C#, .NET, SQL, SSIS, MS Visual Studios
- API design, web service design and XML / JSON knowledge
- Producing comprehensive software documentation
- Exposure to system integration work
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an IT Developer to take the next step in your IT development career - get in touch to hear more!