Major Global Corporation require an experienced IT Coordinator to join their growing IT Planning & Promotion Team for EMEA & CIS regions. This function is responsible for planning and delivery of IT strategies and Activities, including delivery of IT Projects, internal and external regulation alignment, IT process & Service Delivery improvement, Management of IT Contracts, and budget preparation.
- Coordinating, Planning & Promoting IT Strategies across regional teams
- Measurement of Law & Regulatory controls including GDPR Compliance
- Deliver and/or coordinate IT Projects in collaboration with IT Management
- Support IT Budget Preparation & Analysis and proactively improve IT Process and Delivery
- Proven Experience in IT Coordination, communication, and delivery
- Experience or understanding of IT Compliance and Service Delivery such as COBIT, ITIL
- A general understanding of IT infrastructures and Enterprise Software Solutions including Process, Selection, Implementation and evaluation.
The existing team come from Project Management, Business Change and IT Management Consulting backgrounds and the role will suit an individual with a diverse skillset who understands all aspects of IT delivery and the role it plays in the wider business.