Infrastructure Team Leader - Law Firm, ITIL
International law firm seeking an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader to be responsible for leading a team of Systems & Network Engineers. The group are responsible for building and administering the firm's data, voice, video, storage, and server infrastructure. The position requires strong leadership skills, the ability to evaluate solutions, services and assess the needs for improvement of the IT infrastructure.
Other responsibilities include:
- Designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations
- Monitoring the team queue in the Help Desk call-logging system to ensure incidents, service requests and problems are managed in a timely manner
- Identifying, documenting and undertaking maintenance and administration processes on systems infrastructure globally
- Working with the line manager, ensuring that support contracts are in place for all systems and appropriate support, backup and capacity
- 3rd line support of all systems, ensuring that the highest levels of stability and reliability are maintained
- Leadership solutions (Analysis, Creation, and Presentation)
- WAN/LAN/DMZ, VPNs, Switching, Routing, and Network Security
- Windows Server 2008/2012, knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP servers
- Active Directory (Forests, Domain, Trusts, etc.)
- VMware ESX, ESXI, vCenter, vSphere (Version 5.x and 6.x Preferred)
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have mentored and lead a team previously in order to take that next step up in an International Law firm looking for a leader to assist the Head of IT to take ownership of the Infrastructure and it's team.
Infrastructure Manager - Law Firm, ITIL