Infrastructure Manager required by 300 user law firm to provide leadership, strategy and hands-on technical supervision to a 4 person infrastructure team.
The Infrastructure Manager will work with the Head of IT Operations and IT Director on the ongoing development of the firm's infrastructure strategy, including the migration to cloud platforms, as well as ongoing BAU management and support.
- Designing and implementing technology strategies for the Data Center Services, LAN/WAN connectivity, Threat and Security Management, Telephony Services EUC / Mobile Working solutions
- Leading and managing a 4 person team, offering technical mentoring and development, as well as acting as a point of escalation
- Researching and developing new technology solutions that support the firm's strategic goals
- Managing Vendor relationships and reviewing performance of services received
- Managing software licenses
This is a great chance to lead a well-established high performing team, and take the lead on a number of technical projects and changes.