Infrastructure Engineer - MS Azure, Office 365, AWS
Infrastructure Engineer required by rapidly growing financial services firm to take ownership of their newly installed Azure Cloud environment, as well as assume full responsibility for the entire company infrastructure including the HP/Cisco network and Windows 2019/Office 365 desktop estate.
The ideal candidate profile is as follows:
- Proven, hands-on, Cloud Infrastructure support experience in either an MS Azure or AWS environment
- Formally certified in either Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MSCA: Azure or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience migrating to Office 365
Technical experience in most of the following tools and technologies would be advantageous:
- WAN troubleshooting skills within an Enterprise environment built on Cisco and/or HP Switches
- Network monitoring tools such Solarwinds or Logic Monitor
- Virtualisation technology i.e. VMWare, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Windows Script Host / VBScript / PowerShell
- Understanding and appreciation of Information Security policies
The role would benefit someone who wishes to expand on their exposure to Cloud infrastructure by taking ownership of their own growing in-house environment. It would also suit someone with a keen interest in Cyber and Information Security protocols and frameworks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm who's ambition is to double in size over the next 2 years.
Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud, MS Azure, Office 365, AWS