Infrastructure Engineer required by one of the UK's leading law firms, working with clients across the UK and around the world. They take pride in the client service they offer, as well as the support they give their people to grow and succeed in their careers.
- Thinking outside the box to address the 'Big Picture'.
- Passionate about technology with the drive to champion the development of the firm's infrastructure.
- Flexible and adaptable worker comfortable with multiple work streams and changing priorities.
- Understanding of a professional firms and the ability to thrive in this environment.
- Deliver Hands-on infrastructure support whilst also considering long term planning and change within IT.
- Play a key role in the support, maintenance, development and delivery of infrastructure services.
- Take ownership of services whilst considering and effectively working with the wider infrastructure team.
- Display an interest in and gain an understanding of client business goals and how IT can ensure they achieve them.
- Knowledge of and experience with cloud technologies (Azure, Office365, Exchange Online)
- Windows Server (2008 to 2010)
- Hyper V 2012/2016 , VMWare ESXi
- Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016.
This is a great opportunity for someone with broad infrastructure knowledge to develop their skills in Sever, storage, cloud, unified communications and network/ security architecture; within a function that is having a growing impact on business strategy and growth.