Nationwide Accounting Firm seeking a lead NetScaler Engineer. As a member of the 3rd / 4th Line Server team this role will be the Subject Matter Expert responsible for the firms Citrix estate, being responsible for advanced support maintenance and upgrades, and implementation of applications and infrastructure solutions.
Please note this is an initial 6 month position, with the possibility to go permanent
Core Responsibilities of the Lead NetScaler Engineer:
SME Support for Citrix NetScaler
Technical Lead for Applications Delivery
* Investigating and resolving complex issues
* Assisting the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the firm's applications
* Identifying opportunities for utilising the current applications more effectively and research new products and versions
* Documenting procedures, configurations and training.
General 3rd Line Technical Support of the Windows Server Environment including Server 2016, VMWare, Azure, SQL etc
* Citrix ADC (NetScaler) & GSLB technologies
* Citrix for Virtual Desktop Delivery & publishing Applications
* Office 365 and Azure Services
* Experience in Wintel technologies
* Awareness of Microsoft Applications stack (SCCM, Exchange, Skype, SQL)
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Accounting Firms and Professional Services Consultants. They pride themselves on delivering excellent client services, increasingly including technology services as a core part of their solutions.