Leading IP Firm with over 240 years and around 210 users, they have a diverse portfolio of clients
ranging from Global corporate entities to start-ups. The firm are undergoing an IT refresh programme, upgrading and replacing systems and hardware.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Infrastructure Manager in delivering the strategic infrastructure programme
- Where necessary, assisting 1st & 2nd line support staff in resolving failures in hardware and software
- Representing the Infrastructure team as the Technical Lead on projects
- Providing on-site 4th line IT support across all sites as required
- Assisting in the documentation of the organisation's IT infrastructure
Key skills required:
- Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft back-end technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SCCM/SCOM)
- Cisco/HP routers and switches
- Storage systems (SAN)
- MCSE/CCNA certified
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst to be a senior figure within a small team responsible for maintainence and continuous improvent of the firms infrastructure.