Windows Infrastructure Engineer required to join the London office of top 20 UK Law Firm. This is a varied technical role being responsible for the Server infrastructure including Windows Server, VMWare, Azure, and Exchange / O.365. You'll be working within a driven and ambitious firm who have recently undergone a number of new upgrades and implementations.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2008-2016 and AD (including group policy)
- Project implementations (replacing phone system, DR overhaul, replacing server estate.)
- Advanced VMWare experience
- Strong SAN (NetApp/HP StoreVirtual)
- Good Networking services experience
- Experience in Exchange 2013//2016 (Office 365 migration experience highly desirable)
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced technical Infrastructure Engineer to be part of a fast paced, ambitious law firm who is looking for a varied and professional environment. Candidates should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.