Infrastructure Analyst sought by leading City Law Firm to join a team of Infrastructure, Network and System Analysts during a period of investment and transformation. The group are responsible for building and administering the firm's messaging, storage, server, network, Cloud, data, voice and video infrastructure.
- Supporting Server, Network and Cloud Services (Azure, Office 365).
- Continuous improvement, BAU and project work within the team.
- Working with the Infrastructure Lead, ensuring that contracts are in place for all systems and appropriate support, backup and capacity
- Virtualisation: VMWare, HyperV
- Network: Voice, Unified Comms, Messaging
- Windows Server 2008/2012, knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP servers
- Cloud Services: Azure, Office 365
- Security: Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Encryption
- ESX, ESXI, vCenter, vSphere (Version 5.x and 6.x Preferred)
An exciting opportunity to work in a forward thinking, professional environment working with the most up-to-date technology in a firm where IT is known to be the driver of the business.