Infrastructure Analyst - Azure, HCI, SolarWinds
Infrastructure Analyst sought for international professional services firm, 1 of 2 hires joining their growing 5 person team responsible for Operations and Project work relating to the Server Infrastructure running across their own data centres and in Azure.
As an Infrastructure Analyst you'll be responsible for a mix of projects and design work, as well as Operations Support and Systems Management. Working with a variety of technologies including Simplivity HCI, Rubrik Cloud Backups, and SolarWinds you'll monitor, manage and maintain their core server platform supporting 1000+ users around the world. You'll also work on a number of ongoing and upcoming projects, including the continuing evolution and transition of their systems into Azure.
- Delivering reliable and resilient infrastructure services to the business across cloud and on-prem technologies
- Contributing to the design and delivery of upgrades and deployment of new solutions and services
- Developing automations and scripting to simplify BAU operations and processes
- Managing patching and security updates, and monitoring performance
- Taking part in Major Incident and Problem Management processes, as well as CAB meetings
You'll enjoy working with a variety of technologies, especially cloud based infrastructure platforms. You'll have proven strong technical investigation skills, being able to break down complex issues and provide long lasting solutions and fixes. Your skills should include:
- Simplivity or a similar HCI
- Azure cloud infrastructure including Site Recovery, Provisional Access, Express Routes / Connectivity management
- Rubrik Cloud Backups or similar
- Virtualisation and VmWare
- Windows server 2012-2019
- SolarWinds or similar monitoring tools
This is a great opportunity to work in a skilled team with a great mix of technologies, and in a firm committed to investing in infrastructure to deliver top-class services to their users.