Infrastructure Analyst required to join a technical team in IT services for a leading Law firm. The main purpose of this role is to maintain, support and manage the company's Network, Servers & Data Centres, providing tech for 2000 users nationwide.
- Supporting Senior members of the team and the Infrastructure Manager in delivering the strategic Infrastructure programme
- Assisting 1st & 2nd line support staff in resolving failures in hardware and software
- Providing on-site 3rd line IT support across all sites as required
- Assisting in the documentation of the organisation's IT infrastructure
Key skills required:
- Windows Server operating systems up to 2019
- Microsoft back-end technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SCCM/SCOM)
- Cisco/HP routers and switches
- Storage systems (SAN)
- MCSE/CCNA certified
This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to be a key figure within the IT team responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of the firm's infrastructure.