Infrastructure Analyst required by top 15 UK Accounting firm - 900 users across 9 offices. As an Infrastructure Analyst you will be responsible for the Server Infrastructure and operations environment, including Windows Server, VMWare, O365, Exchange OnLine and MS Teams. You will provide operations support for and monitoring of the Server and Network infrastructure, as well as taking part in project and upgrade work.
Other responsibilities of the Infrastructure Analyst will include:
- Delivering hands-on infrastructure support whilst taking part in longer term planning and change within IT.
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting on Active Directory, LAN, firewalls and Exchange 2016-2019 + Office 365
- Monitoring system health - MOM, SCOM, SolarWinds or similar
- Managing backups and storage
- Windows Server (2010 to 2019) including PowerShell scripting
- Virtulisation - Hyper V 2012/2016 , VMWare ESXi
- Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Citrix Presentation/XenApp/XenDesktop
- SQL Server 2014+ (Administration)
- Knowledge of and experience with cloud technologies would be an advantage (Azure, Office365, Exchange Online)
- You'll be passionate about technology with the drive to champion the development of the firm's infrastructure.
- Flexible and adaptable worker comfortable with multiple work streams and changing priorities.
- Experience working within a Professional Services firm (e.g. Law, Accounting, Finance) with a strong service culture is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone with broad infrastructure knowledge to develop their skills in Server, storage, unified communications and networking/ security.
Infrastructure Analyst - Accountancy