Helpdesk Analyst required by a nationwide law firm to join their offices in Croydon. They have a very close knit team of 5 allowing you to gain exposure to a wide variety of tech and some highly technical issues, all whilst receiving hands on training to propel your IT career.
As a Helpdesk Analyst you will:
- Provide 1st line support to 600 users across the country
- Deal with both hardware and software related issues
- Aiming to resolve most of your calls as the first point of contact
- Working with legal specific applications such as BigHand and FileSite
- Assist on projects as and when it’s needed
To be successful you will have:
- A keen interest and drive to progress your career within IT
- At least 6 months experience working as a Help Desk Analyst
- A good understanding of how to provide top quality customer service
- This is a great opportunity for a Help Desk Analyst to move into an environment that will allow you to learn new tech and progress your knowledge of working in a professional services environment.
Excellent benefits – Car allowance, Pension.