End User Compute Analyst sought by leading UK Accounting Firm to join a team responsible for the ongoing development of the firm's Desktop Operating System, Applications, and Desktop/Mobile Devices. The firm have approaching 1000 users, working in location across the UK, as well as internationally.
The End User Compute / EUC Analyst will be involved in the design, installation and maintenance of all aspects of End User Technology, with a particular focus on the Desktop OS, Application Packaging and Deployment, and Mobile Device Management. You'll get to work on a mix of Project and Development work as well as advanced BAU and operational support.
Key Technologies Involved
* Windows 10/7 support and management including WSUS, Sysprep, MDT and imaging
* Application packaging, customisation and deployment using SCCM
* Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 and above deployment and customisation
* Application virtualisation - App-V, Citrix Virtual Apps, VMWare ThinApp, or similar
* Mobile Device Management - AirWatch, Citrix Endpoint, InTune, or similar
* Management of Microsoft Group Policies and Active Directory
Scripting using VBScript, PowerShell, InstallShield/Wise, T-SQL
* Identity Management Solutions
Experience with Office 365 and MS Teams is also highly desirable.
This is a great chance to join a forward-thinking IT Department undertaking a number of projects to deliver an enhanced User Experience to the firm.
Get in touch today to hear more!
End User Compute Analyst