Desktop Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line
Desktop Support Analyst sought for a top 50 UK Law firm. As a Desktop Support Analyst you'll be the dedicated IT person responsible for several practice groups, taking responsibility for any escalated issues from the remote service desk, as well as helping provide a channel of communication between the business and the IT Department.
The firm is going through an exciting period of change, updating their IT service delivery methods and approach, and running projects to deliver updates to several core IT systems.
Core responsibilities of the Desktop Support Analyst include:
- Managing escalated incidents and requests from the centralised IT ServiceDesk
- Providing high quality hands-on support, as well as training / guiding users in how to do things
- Supporting client meeting spaces and facilities, including audio visual and video conferencing (including Zoom)
- Diagnosing and resolving a wide range of hardware and applications issues
- Imaging and setting up PCs, laptops, and mobile devices
- Carrying out the Starters / Movers / Leavers processes, including regular desk moves
As a core point of contact for your groups of users on behalf of the IT Department, you'll help with communication to and from the business, ensuring their support needs are understood by the wider IT team, as well as helping keep the business up to date on changes and project progress.
Your skills and experience should include as many as possible of:
- Windows 10 installation and advanced troubleshooting
- MS Office Support - 2016 onwards, including advanced Word
- Legal Applications Support - Practice Management (Aderant, Elite 3e / Enterprise, or similar)
- Document Management System Support - WorkSite / FileSite / NetDocs
- Mobile Phone Support / Mobile Device Management (iPhones, InTune)
- Email and Mailbox Support, including Filtering, and Archiving
- Remote Access and Citrix Support
- Problem Management Experience
This is a great role for someone who has both a strong interest in tech and who enjoys working closely and building relationships with users. Prior experience supporting Lawyers or working in a partnership structured firm (accounting, private equity, finance) is highly desirable.
Apply now, and get in touch to hear more.