Endpoint and Collaboration Team Lead
Endpoint and Collaboration Team Lead / Manager sought for a leading city law firm of 1000 people based in London and with international offices. You'll be responsible for managing a new team of 3, with responsibility for Endpoint / End User technology and collaboration tools used within the firm including provision and management of mobile, laptop and desktop devices, and voice and collaboration technology including 0365 and MS Teams.
The Endpoint and Collaboration Team Lead will manage operational delivery of relevant technologies, as well as owning and developing the roadmap. You'll provide technical Leadership and mentoring to 3 engineers, overseeing incident and problem management, as well driving development, testing and deployment of new solutions and technology and projects.
- Owning the end to end development, management and support of Endpoint / End User Computing and Unified Communications technologies
- Managing and Developing team members
- Defining and Building a technology roadmap to meet the evolving needs of users across the firm
Desired skills and experience:
You will ideally have a specialised background in Desktop and Mobile Device Technology Support and Operations with technology including:
- Microsoft Systems Centre tools, especially SCCM
- Desktop Virtualization
- InTune and other MDM platforms
- Skype for Business, SfB Online, and MS Teams
- Mitel or similar VoIP (with vendor support)
- Office 365
You'll also have previous leadership experience as either a Senior or Team Leader.
Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor team members.
Demonstrate ability to lead technical solutions.
Experience of driving change and service improvements.
The firm are in the process of upgrading their core technologies, with the end point and collaboration solutions playing a central role. This is a great time to join and lead the transformation.