DevOps Engineer (Terraform, Azure) required for a rapidly scaling Insure-Tech firm to join their newly formed DevOps team. You will be part of small but growing team developing responsible for deploying and managing multiple instances of their applications platform in Azure, used by their Global Insurance Firm clients.
The DevOps team work alongside the firm's infrastructure and Dev teams, as well as with their clients, taking responsibility for creating environments and instances, and continually seeking new and improved ways to automate the build, deployment, test and maintenance processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with new clients on pre deployment fact finding and provisioning
- Deployment and configuration, maintenance and upgrades of Azure hosted instances of their applications
- Using Terraform and Azure Resource Manager Templates to create templates and automations for new client implementations
- Supporting the DevOps Lead on the drive to move to CI/CD
The ideal candidate will have prior DevOps experience, working particularly with Azure and Terraform. You'll have an inquisitive mindset - challenging existing assumptions and getting under the hood of in-situ technology solutions to uncover opportunities to improve the performance and ease of use of technology. You'll also be client focused, confident talking with clients to understand requirements, provide regular updates, and ensure successful implementations.
Your technical knowledge should include:
- Terraform (other infrastructure build / change / versioning solutions could be considered)
- Azure AD, IIS, SQL Server, Network Proxys and issue management tooling
It's a great time to join the firm as they grow, and play a role helping shape the DevOps function and roles.
DevOps Engineer - Terraform, Azure