Desktop Support Analyst - Law Firm
1 month contract - Inside IR35
Desktop Support Analyst sought by high-end law firm to support users in their flagship London Liverpool Street office on an initial 1 month contract.
The Desktop Support Analyst will in particular help in a new deskmove / relocation project as the firm settles into their new building. You'll help setup the workspaces and carry out testing on devices You'll also on occasion provide support on a range of technologies including desktops/laptops, mobile devices, applications, and elements of wireless network connectivity.
Other responsibilities include:
- Configuring, maintaining and supporting Windows based Desktops and Laptops
- Installing and configuring additional bespoke software and applications
- Troubleshooting and investigating desktop network connectivity issues
- Managing and supporting mobile devices (iPhones
- MS office configuration and support, including o365,
- Azure Active Directory and O365 / Exchange Management
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Desktop Support in a Corporate or Professional Services Environment
- Desktop and Laptop Devices including build, configuration and troubleshooting
- Legal / Law Firm Applications such as iManage or NetDocs
- Mobile device Management Solutions
- Active Directory - Account Management and configuration
- Exchange / Email - troubleshooting, archive management, antivirus support
- iOS mobile devices
- Audio Visual / Video conferencing systems support
- Printer management and support (server and devices)
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to prioritise a varied workload, and consistently maintain a customer focused approach.
Please apply today or get in touch to discuss further.
Desktop Support Analyst