Desktop Packaging Lead - SCCM, VDI, Office 365, Win 10
Desktop Packaging Lead - SCCM, VDI, Office 365, Win 10 - required for a leading international law firm. You will lead the technical design of their project to implement new Desktop Infrastructure management / deployment technology and a new Windows 10 build.
As the Desktop Packaging Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, defining, designing and implementing an enterprise Windows 10 build and all associated technologies, including application packaging / deployment and virtualisation
- Taking ownership of technical documents for the technology and systems being implemented
- Working with key stakeholders and analysts to identify requirements for the new Windows 10 solution
Your technical experience should include:
- Technical expertise in a range of technologies including but not limited to Windows 10, SCCM, AppSense, MBAM, VMware Horizon VDI and RDS, APP-V and Office 365.
- Experience in infrastructure design, strategy and architecture related activities, tools and techniques.
- Advanced Active Directory and Group Policy Administration skills
- Experience with encryption technologies for devices, primarily Bitlocker
- Experience with mobility solutions including remote access and VPN/DA technology
- Experience with sizing, performance and high availability of EUC environments
Get in touch today to discuss further.