Desktop Infrastructure Manager - SCCM, XenApp, PowerShell
Desktop Infrastructure Manager required by leading corp. to lead a small team of Desktop specialists and oversee all global design, development, management, architecture and operations of all Desktop Infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Leadership experience; proven ability in directing Engineers towards service excellence
- Active Directory experience including OU design, Group Policy Preferences, Group Policy Objects, DHCP, DNS, WINS, domain controller management and roles management as well as ADFS design and SSO.
- Exstensive knowledge of Desktop/Systems Management tools (SCCM, MDT, WSUS)
- Strong automation scripting skills (PowerShell, OU, SQL)
- Citrix (XenApp and XenDesktop creation and management, Citrix architecture design & implementation, Netscalers and Storefront servers)
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and provide direction for a small (and growing) team of 4x Desktop and Mobility Engineers in support of business operations
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of the firm's application suite and strategy
- Desktop image design, packaging and deployment
- Provide oversight for the development of a secure desktop operating system image
- Capacity Planning; ensuring processes are in place to cover all aspects of the firm’s desktop infrastructure
- Working in a Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment, responsible for creation and management, Citrix architecture design & implementation
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral Leadership role within a global IT function where you will enjoy exceptional profile visability, ownership and responsibility.