Deskside Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst - Global Law Firm £32k-£36k
Deskside Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst required by a London office of Global Law firm.
As a Deskside Support Analyst you’ll be responsible for all IT support needs, resolving issues escalated from the 1st line team in regards to applications, desktop build and configuration, and back end applications administration.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to work within a professional enviornment, committed to delivering high standards of service. A rare opportunity to work in a pure 2nd line, deskside support enviornment within a legal environment.
Key experience required:
- Working in a high quality IT Support team
- Configuring and deploying applications
- Installation and support of smartphones
- Imaging and configuring PCs, laptops, and mobile devices
- MS Office 2016
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Updating support calls in the service management tool
- Tracking IT Assets
- 2 Minute walk from Liverpool street station
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Medical cover
- Health insurance
Deskside Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst - Global Law Firm