Cyber Security / Information Security Project Manager - NIST
Cyber Security / Information Security Project Manager sought for the Birmingham office of an international legal services firm to lead the implementation of their new NIST-based Information Security Framework. You'll be responsible for designing and implementing robust and reliable Information and Cyber security processes, standards and technologies to ensure the firm is secure and aligned with industry recommendations and best practice.
Other responsibilities include:
- Gap Analysis of current vs recommended InfoSec and Cyber standards, procedures and technologies
- Developing and maturing the firm's Information Security framework
- Planning and Prioritising the roadmap to bring each of the firm's offices in line with the new framework
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business and communicating/ensuring compliance with the newly agreed security standards
- Report regularly to C-level stakeholders on progress / risks etc
- Develop KPIs to show impact/ effectiveness of the new framework
You'll be an Information and Cyber Security Professional, with proven experience leading the end-to-end design and implementation of a framework such as NIST or ISO27001. You will ideally also hold a relevant certification, such as CISSP or CISM.
Prior experience in a multi-site professional services firm (law, accounting, finance) would be preferred, though other backgrounds can be considered.
Ideally, this will be a flexible 3-day per week contract, for 12-18 months initially. Apply now, then get in touch for more information.
Cyber Security / Information Security Project Manager