Change Manager - Communications & Adoption
Change Manager required for a successful international Law Firm, starting a multi-year programme of major change and investment in technology. You'll be responsible for managing the change elements of a range of internal and client facing projects, helping manage the people side of the changes, ensuring readiness for and successful adoption of the firm's new solutions.
As Change Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a comprehensive change management strategy, including establishing the processes and tools needed to support the adoption of changes
- Prepare a Change & Communications project plan taking input from technical and business resources
- Carrying out impact analysis, assessing change readiness, and engaging with key stakeholders
- Assigning tasks and activities to members of the project teams and ensure the required results are delivered
- Selling the benefits of projects to their target audiences
- Achieving sign off from the sponsor and other stakeholders at key stages of the project
- Providing regular communication to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring the smooth handover of the project into production
- Ensuring the project is conducted in accordance with IT Project Management Standards
The ideal candidate will have previous Change Management experience within a Legal or Professional Services firm.
You should have:
- Relevant and demonstrable Project and Change Management experience, especially of large and complex programmes
- A good understanding of the technical project life cycle and effective deployment of technology based projects to a firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prince 2 and/or AMP accreditation is desirable
This is a great role within a growing international firm taking on an exciting range of projects over the coming years. Apply now to register interest and hear more.