Business Analyst- Global Real Estate Firm
Business Analyst sought by international Real Estate business with global offices and employing over 15,000 employees.
THis role would suit a candidate with 5-7 years experience working as a BA (or BA/PM roles) and who is looking for the next step in their career with considerable development oppotunites and who is keen to get involved in a variety of projects including initally a sizable marketing project.
In collaboration with the Head of the PMO, the EMEA CIO and the EMEA Executive they will be working to understand and map out the core operating model from which they will be able to support senior stakeholders in their assessment of the maturity and opportunities within each of the organisation's regional markets.
The Business Analyst will be focused on developing current and future target operating models of the firm, working across the business looking at process improvements, making better/greater use of technology, introducing new digital solutions, and bringing about changes in ways of working.
They'll work with key stakeholders across the organisation to demonstrate the value of longer-term road-mapping and design, aligning analyst plans with business strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Define and map out the core operating model for the business.
* Support senior stakeholders in their assessment of opportunities for improvements within each of the company's regional markets.
* Defining and implementing an analysis and governance framework
* Developing a firm-appropriate approach for capturing key views of the organisation and operating model, including capabilities and processes
* Identifying and investigating opportunities to improve and optimise business performance, underpinned by processes, structure and technology.
* Advising the business on the potential impacts of planned changes
* Maintaining an awareness of, and advising the business on solutions, vendors, competitor activity
* Helping select vendors and products that meet business and technical requirements
You will have a strong background in Business Analysis, including experience defining and implementing analysis practices and frameworks. You should also demonstrate flexibility in approach, being able to flex your thinking and plans to meet specific and varying needs of the firm's you have worked in. Experience in Corporate Real Estate is highly desirable, though a similar B2B context could also be suitable (initial projects will include analysing B2B marketing strategy, tools and processes).
With frequent communication with the most senior levels within the firm, you'll be a strong communicator with gravitas. You should be able to demonstrate your experience influencing strategic decisions and driving changes in behaviours as well as processes, structures, and technology.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst wishing to take the next step in their career towards a more strategic analysis role where they will help to define the strategic roadmap of the whole firm.