Business Analyst sought for Global Law Firm. Working alongside their Project Delivery Team. The position will have a key role in delivering business change and technology projects.
The Business Analyst will help to scope projects, gathering and documenting requirements, identifying and assessing solutions and then translating these for the Technical teams and 3rd party vendors.
You will work closely with Senior Management to analyse and understand existing business processes and practices to ensure that these are supported appropriately by the new solutions, and to help the business itself to adapt where possible to make best use of the new capabilities and functionality available.
Core responsibilities include;
* Running interviews and workshops with diverse groups across the business
* Eliciting and documenting requirements
* Analysis of needs and identifying solutions
* Liaising and translating between Technical and Non-Technical project stakeholders
* Mapping business processes and workflows
The ideal candidate will a number of years experience in business analysis and will have worked across the full lifecycle of several projects.
Your key skills should include;
* Excellent Communication skills - verbal and in the written word, able to communicate with the Business in their language, and translate these conversations to IT (and vice versa!)
* An Analytical mind - able to understand requirements, complex business problems and to identify, evaluate, and propose, potential solutions.
* Very professional with strong interpersonal skills. This is a business facing role and you will be required to engage with stakeholders from across the business such as Fee Earners, Marketing, HR and colleagues in IT.
* The ability to evaluate impacts and risks to projects - producing project risk logs and status updates
* Experience documenting process flow in a tool such as MS Visio.
* A BA Qualification (e.g. ISEB / Six Sigma) and experience with project tools such as MS Project / Visio is highly desirable.
* Multi-national experience advantageous but not essential.
This is a great time to join the firm as they are undergoing a huge digital transformation process with nearly all core systems being upgraded or replaced. The BA will be working a cross a number of programmes projects.