Business Analyst £65 000 - £75 000
A well respected Law Firm known for their prestigious reputation and the exemplary service they provide to their clients. With a recent change in upper management they are investing heavily in their IT function and are in the midst of a large scale change programme.
The Business Analyst will be involved in full life-cycle change, working on projects from inception and business case creation all the way through to delivery and service transition.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Solid experience in a Business Analyst position (within profession services i.e. law, finance, consultancy)
- Demonstrable experience in a 'business engaging' role
- Business case production
- Working closely with the business and end users to understand needs and challenges to work to find solutions that would benefit
- Work with users, developers, and other technical resources to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Experience within the legal profession and products such as DMS/PMS would be advantageous
The business analyst will be responsible for the accurate modelling of business scenarios, the definition of use-cases and system interactions, and the development of testable specifications; making sure all requirements are met and acting as key communication between the business and the project teams, developers and other tech staff.
Primarily you will be a highly adept communicator with understanding of the whole business analysis life cycle working as well with experienced IT Technicians and senior level business management.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a firm that is rapidly changing, in a position that has real business impact.