Applications & Development Manager, Law Firm
Applications & Development Manager sought by fast-expanding, 500 user law firm to define and oversee the delivery of high quality applications to the business.
Newly created role and team, with a remit to refresh all existing technology.
- Drive best practice development principles within a more structured project life-cycle environment; motivate team to deliver to a higher standard; resource the team appropriately; transform the software development practices; ensure regular and consistent delivery of code
- Lead clients through a business process change ensuring uptake of the product; define roadmap for delivery on time and within budget
- Build relationships with clients to assess needs and manage expectations of senior people and stakeholders
- Manage release strategy
- To work closely with the CIO in their forward thinking technology lab developing innovative solutions for the sector.
Scope and responsibility will include support and development for the firm’s legacy systems and the on-going development of next generation applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role within professional services environments
- A proven track record of implementation and maintenance of legal IT systems at a high standard
- Exp of ASL2 and BiSL
- COBIT, DevOps, Prince II, Lean Six Sigma, SIAM
- Experience of mobile application development, Office 365, SharePoint
- ITIL experience
This is an opportunity to shape and evolve a brand new function covering apps support, development and testing.
Applications & Development Manager - Law Firm